HOLDEN, Mass. — Absentee ballots are available at the Holden town clerk's office for voters who will be absent from town or confined to home on the day of the election, Tuesday, Nov. 6.
All requests for absentee ballots must be in writing and received in the town clerk’s office no later than noon Monday, Nov. 5. Voters may have the ballots mailed to them or they may vote at the town clerk’s office.
On Nov. 6, the polls will open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m at Holden's five precincts. The polling locations are:
• Precinct 1 - Senior Center, 1130 Main St.
• Precinct 2 - Senior Center, 1130 Main St.
• Precinct 3 – Davis Hill School, 80 Jamieson Road, use Highland St Entrance
• Precinct 4 - Mountview School, 270 Shrewsbury St.
• Precinct 5 - Light Department, One Holden St.
For further information, call the town clerk’s office at 508-210-5530.