HOLDEN, Mass. — Looking for a job in Holden? Here are some employment opportunities posted by local businesses.
- A residential construction and millwork company in Holden is looking for a billing specialist.
- Sunnyside Ford in Holden is in need of an experienced service advisor.
- Landscaping contractors are being sought for the Holden, Worcester Oakham area.
- A landscaping position is available in Holden.
- Child Works Discovery Center is looking for a preschool lead teacher.
- Talbots in Holden is in need of a store manager.
- Clariant is seeking a supply chain analyst.
- The town of Holden has opportunities for a part-time library reference assistant, a senior civil engineer, a full-time firefighter/EMT-paramedic and an assistant circulation manager.
- Wachusett Regional High School is seeking a computer-aided drawing and manufacturing teacher.
- An experienced bartender is being sought for Worcester and Holden.
- Leroux Meats and Deli in Holden is hiring.
- Chaffin Congregational Church is in need of a church secretary.
- Elliott Tree in Holden is looking for experienced help.
- Edible Arrangements is in need of delivery drivers.
- A licensed emissions inspector is being sought for a busy shop in Holden.
- The Daily Voice is seeking freelance writers and sports correspondents. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an employment or volunteer opportunity you'd like to post on The Holden Daily Voice? Email the information or link to email@example.com.